Wednesday, December 31, 2008

She's Got Legs


I am obsessed with The Real Housewives of the OC. My mom and I even call eachother from across the country during commercial breaks to discuss these nutty broads. What I love the most is the following:
Jeana was one of the ZZ top girls and you can see her in several of their 80's videos. Jeana is in this "She's got legs" video as the driver of the red ZZ top mobile and she is wearing all white:




As it turns out, Jeana was also a muse to artist Patrick Nagel. Loved that part too...

One cannot mention the name Patrick Nagel and not bring up this recent shoot in French Vogue, styled by Carine Roitfeld and shot by Mert and Marcus, starring Malgosia:



This is definately one of my favorite shoots styled by Carine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY thought of you when I saw this! The styling is SOOOO Rachel Gilman!!! When am I gonna see you again?
Happy New Year!!!
xxxamy(hairtroll.blogspot.com)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...