Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"Take my strong hand"



So I found out that my art director brother hired my dad's hand to be shot in an ad for an upcoming campaign. My dad has never done any sort of hand modeling, but he ended up being photographed the other day for this ad at the photographer's house in Pasadena, California.
It turns out that the photographer was Aaron Ruell, aka "Kip," Napoleon's brother in Napoleon Dynamite. My dad wasn't aware of this fact until after the shoot ended. You can see Aaron's photography here: www.aruell.com

But I don't know if this beats Courtney Peterson's dad's ads. Mr Peterson could be seen all over town on benches in Colorado. Corkys dad is famous. So is Chopper, right Corky?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm dying laughing! i have to send this to jim... maybe i shouldn't though because he'll get a big ego. LOVE AND MISS YOU SO MUCH, BARKS!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...