Friday, August 14, 2009

Nina Andersson


Anyone who has gone through my blog will see that I am a big fan of Nina's. She is a busy mom so I was able to steal her away for a hot minute.

Where are you from? a small town called stenungsund it's on the west coast in sweden.

What do you do for a living? photographer

How would you describe your photography? like a mix of coffee, good music, candy really nice smells and bright sunlight.. ha ha!

Tell me about your son Mingus. Does he shoot photos too? yes he does, he loves to take photos with my small point and shoot camera. ha says " say cheese" and snaps photos, ( he even says it in english even if he of course doesn't know what it means.. he is almost 4 years.)

What has been your most memorable shoot so far? I love all the shoots I have done with you, and when I recently shot a model called Chloe she was amazing

What is your dream location to hold your next shoot and with whom? hmmm......maybe on this greek beach I was just on and it would be with you and we would shoot .. hmmm who would we shoot? Marilyn Monroe maybe? (Editor's note: I hope you didn't feel pressured to say that Nina!)

What is your favorite smell? spring, summernights, coffee, my sons hair...the ocean

What is the first thing that you do when you wake up in the morning? Mingus wakes me up with a kiss.

What is your favorite pair of jeans? an old Levis pair that I bought at becons closet in brooklyn 1997, but they are falling apart...

What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? hmmm Im pretty embarrasing everyday..

Do you sing in the shower? no, but in other places when I'm alone...as soon as I'm alone

What movie terrifies you? eden lake

What films move you? so many I can cry to a commercial on TV but I recently saw "things we lost in the fire" and it really moved me.

www.ninaandersson.com



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...