Monday, August 17, 2009

Julia Frakes


I have seen a million photos of the most inspiring young gal known as Julia Frakes. Her style reminds me of Blossom mixed with some Camille Bidault Waddington meets Laura Ashley. I had a look at her blog Bunny Bisous and besides having a keen and spirited fashion sense she has a way with words beyond her years. I clicked on the links to her Paper Mag interviews this morning and I saw her interviews with fashion folks that are so enjoyable and they are composed with actual writing skills on the interviewer's part, as opposed to me-I have a hard time figuring out when to use a comma or a hyphen or a semi colon... I am in huge adoration of her.



Images c/o Bunny Bisous and Streetpeeper.com and my apologies if I am missing other credit info.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...