Thursday, July 23, 2009

Making It Work.


Setting up the clothing and accessories for a shoot takes a lot of resourceful improvisation. And it is entirely possible that you are accidentally packing some bugs along with the clothes into the trunks at the end of the shoot in the woods. Surprise!!!
I wish I took a photo of the setup that I had in the boat last week. The tiny cabin became the wardrobe room. And it was great as there was a sky light so my boss could peak her head in from the deck and ask me for more jewelry or anything else to pass up to her easily as I steamed away below. It's the little things that help greatly.
Here is Production Assistant Manny walking Osbert Munro. I caught them snuggling in the grass too. They were besties all day.

P.S. Manny looks just like Vincent Van Gogh. I am not the only one who has mentioned this to him. Someone needs to shoot him as Vincent, stat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...