Thursday, July 23, 2009

Fang Bangers

Today I went next door to Subway for my regular five dollar footlong and I spoke with my favorite sandwhich maker lady as if we had the Louisiana accents from True Blood. (A few weeks ago I wanted to know what the hype about True Blood was all about so I netflixed the first season, and boy am I glad I did. This is my favorite scripted show-I haven't liked anything as much as this in a long time.)
One of my favorite scenes-especially when Sookie admonishes Vampire Bill and demands that he speak to her like a gentleman would. This show has the right mix of danger, romance, sexy-time and humor with a dash of gooey blood and one of the best casts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! I like it!

xoxo

rachel gilman said...

cheers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...