Monday, April 19, 2010

Etsy Two Finger Rings


This sterling silver rose ring by Rueling for $189 (Click on the designer's names to be taken right to their etsy stores..)

The custom name ring by Trinket Jewellry for $130 in sterling silver or gold. They even let you choose from several fonts.

Verameat brass vamp teeth for $110.

The Triple Moonball Ring by Designerica for $60 in stainless steel.

This $85 ring lays over a second finger and it is by 4CSilverworks

MerCurios agate and copper wire wrapped ring for $42. Or this MerCurios skull ring for $42.

3 comments:

MerCurios said...

Hi Rachel! I was just searching Google and cannot tell you how thrilled I was to find my rings featured on your blog. What a wonderful surprise. Thank you so much including MerCurios among such talent.

xo,
MJ

rachel gilman said...

my pleasure! what fantastic jewelry you make!

MerCurios said...

Thank you!! Two & 3 finger rings are my current passion. I just finished a few...now I if could just get them listed, lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...