Saturday, February 13, 2010


I took a photo of my hand in order to post about my two new rings-the pink and gold ring is a very well priced YSL and the sea foam greenish enamel ring is by Milly. I saw the Milly ring six months ago and I really wanted it. I couldn't let it go and it is now in my possession thankfully as it isn't being produced. The Milly team is very kind. I have been looking at my hand all day, holding it up like a bridezilla would with her diamond ring if it met her ostentatious requirements. My requirements aren't so ostentatious: I just like pretty colors. I am simple that way. And you know what I wore this with? Uniqlo, Gap, New Balance and H&M. And there is an Old Navy purse that I saw today that I would love to have. That's right. I said Old Navy. Ok I'm going to bed. Assisting this week on one show. Tedious stuff but always worth it in the end.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...