Tuesday, February 9, 2010

"Did" by Dimmick.



Last week the opportunity arose for me to have a little fun time of my own. It's not often that I am pampered as I am always thinking about everyone else and I usually just show up wearing my fanny pack kit and new balance sneakers to set. My friend Stephen Dimmick gave me a super boost with a colorful makeover that I previously would have only dreampt about. I got to spend the day at his place, being beautified and getting to know his fur children Max and Lucy. Pictures of all three of them to come soon! Stephen is a makeup artist by day and most importantly a compassionate human being 24/7 and that is what makes me adore him most. His work is incredible-I will post his current Italian Vogue shoot shortly as well. And I am studying my eyebrows so that I can mimic his handiwork. Thank you Stephen!!!!

2 comments:

JungleForce said...

Haha you wear a fanny pack/that reminds me of the Lindsay lohan interview magazine cover last February.

rachel gilman said...

heck yes i do! its handy for when you are on set and you can have your hands free and hold all of your safety pins and scissors at crotch level. good times

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...