Thursday, August 6, 2009

Recent Old Stuff


Some of my favorite shoots are the ones that happen out of the blue and the timing just works out. Take this Neo2 shoot photographed by Jeremy Liebman and starring Olga Maliouk for example. It was just us three at this really nice loft apartment rented by two guys, Josh and Micah. I actually met Micah via myspace when he contacted me after I posted about a large hound that was going to be put to sleep the next day due to overcrowding at the shelter. He was incredible-he went right up to the shelter and brought home the dog. I told him that I would walk her if he went away on the weekends or whenever. I did that and saw his amazing place and he kindly let us do our shoot there. It is driving me crazy that I can't remember the dog's name. But in that futon image below I sat on it and she (being a big red hound) jumped on me and gave me kisses, knocking me off of the futon. Really. And the futon came apart slightly.
I kept the styling random and mostly simple and spontaneous, and there was no hair stylist or makeup artist as Olga has great skin. In her case we could get away with doing it like that...




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...