Saturday, June 6, 2009

More Craigslist Fun (Real listings, no lie.)

"$1000 The best street in West Village with an Asian Female (West Village)
I am looking for a clean, charming, fun, handsome, stylish, non-fat, non-gay male roommate in simple life style to share my large furnished studio with private backyard.
You have your own bed, but we share everything else.
We can talk about how long or when to move in.
We will watch movie, cook and eat, go out, dine out and walk at night together.
Of course you can bring your friend and exchange the culture.
I have a cat and he is very cool... so you should not be allergic to cats.
It will be a funnest share. "

(I think that the woman above is casting a husband in her poorly worded way.)

"Gay Male seeks Male Roommate to share 2 bedroom Apt
Looking for a Male Roommate who is CONSIDERATE & is Mentally/ Intellectually MATURE.
Be friendly, relaxed, drug free & Non smoker but OK if you must 420.
Don’t care if you walk around naked but be CLEAN & fairly well groomed.
Please No hipster, hip-hop /rap fashionistas"

(I liked the Ali G.-ish reference and grooming requirements.)

"Seeking Intelligent Female Professional, Model/Actress, or Student Roomate. I am a 45 year old SWM, Investment Professional, who is looking to share my Upper Westside apartment with a female roomate 18 - 40. "

(Yeah, tell me that this guy isn't a pervert with a hidden camera set up in the vacant bedroom that he is looking to fill.
Again, these are real listings.)

"$300 looking for international female student no bills:) (brooklyn)
looking for a international female student to share my room with me(male).2min from subway by walk.good neighborhood. M/D Express train** 30 min to mid Manhattan.It's actually really nice place,back yard good for BBQ with lots of families house,very clean,peaceful,sunny,free internet,washer dryer, near shopping area lot's of bank.. you will have to share room with male who is respectful,professional,neat,tidy and serious person and do does not mind to share same room with female.
and no bills.good for international female student,only female student,good for a respectful,humble,neat,tidy,honest,peaceful,girl. !! Please!No drama!No party girl. please send me email with your number and let me know why you are interested to leave with me."

(I am just going to go all out and say it. Perverts!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is awesome!

Diana

Cheekbones said...

yucky

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...