Saturday, March 14, 2009

Nina Andersson

Nina shooting Lyoka in NYC, (kindly letting me photograph her photographing Lyoka...)



Lyoka by Nina!




Piveta for Modette


Eugenia Vidal for Celeste

Photographer Nina Andersson is a good friend of mine and she is also one of my favorite collaborators whom of which I am fortunate to shoot with when she comes to town. We have done three shoots together and they were all such a blast-She knows what she wants to shoot, and they are always light hearted and inspiring days. I would describe her imagery as dream like and feminine with spontaneous moments. All of the images above were styled by myself. Nina's work has been featured in Lula, Nylon, and many other publications.
Here is a montage of some of her other beautiful work, styled by other stylists including Amanda Johansson, whose work I particularly admire:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...